Saturday, April 24, 2010

Change Npc Clothes Oblivion

My paper

This is the installation I prepared for the exhibition "Bosc de mots" (wood on words), a tribute to Núria Albo, a poet in my town, the Garriga, on the occasion of his 80th birthday.




diverse
Le opere di 11 artisti nati or residents in a T his località da sua traggono ispirazione poetry. Nel mio caso, è Quest

My

night I feel like burning
thirsty land, but embrace

loud and lights up with my fire.

not see my background nothing
sea calm, but
solca'm
bold and turn my night.

...

suonerebbe In italiano più or meno così:


La mia notte

My Ardente feel
come assetata land,
ma ti accenda finchè
abbracciami forte il mio fuoco. Non

Vedras
the bottom of my sea that nothing can calm but
solcami
bold and light up my night.

...

My speech embraces one of the pillars of the hall where the exhibition is held.
has been carried out in situ and can not easily be dismantled and rebuilt elsewhere.
I'll be pleased to receive comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment