'responses
Lately I have little time to follow the blog, update it and to respond to the interventions of those who read and comment. Today it's raining, as in the last five Sundays of rest, not having other commitments I can pick up a bit 'of time and desire and, in one fell swoop, I update the blog and do a little' responses.
Yesterday I went for a jog. The last one was in my previous post, that last Saturday. After a week of rest and Arnica I put my shoes and sling road are full of hope. I have also adopted a new precaution: a band under the knee cap that held me firm articulation. First
km okay, I run without much effort under 5 '/ km and the knee does not receive negative signals. I get a little 'feet hurt, especially the right, on the outside but nothing serious.
Skip first, pass second, pass third miles and all is silent. Km from the fourth began to feel something but it's more of a sore muscle above the knee and therefore not in the danger zone. Want to see Arnica and band have made the miracle? Better not delude ourselves!
Indeed. At the 6 km mark here that the knee pain to get back alive. Dull and annoying as ever. I stop now and return home with their tails between their legs.
Once home stretch, Arnica and thoughts. Thoughts on next steps. This week once again feel the physical therapist. Maybe it takes me a longer break in the order of 3-4 weeks.
Responding to comments in previous post I say that I'm not sure is Bandelletta and unfortunately I do not think depends on the shoes. The pain was in fact appeared with old shoes, a little exhausted and promptly replaced.
My big dog thanks you for the compliments and greets you. I had thought to take him to make repeated, then I saw him shoot and I know it's better if you rent in Bolt, maybe he can keep up at least close.
0 comments:
Post a Comment