Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Cheerleading Ribbon Ideas

MY ANGEL IN SEARCH OF MY BLUES IO

"In search of my" I "is the title of the poem that won third prize in the 2005-2006.Il its author is Luca Carraro, Lazzari pupil of Dolo.


searching for my IO * (cow jupiter) *

My mind is all cold
in life is adverse to my choices:
'm late.
Dreaming in winter maybe heat?
My heart is full of radio programs

vibrant and constructive.
If I write there is a reason! Perhaps
knowledge? I thought it was a belief

hidden under a blanket of red, you do not understand where it ends
skin and the spirit early. Only
glasses and lips
identifying their face. Ambrosia
dispersed, hidden among the rocks,

precious and delicate as a tear fell by accident while I have a feeling
.
king of nothing, everything is my
.
believe a boat, pretending to surf,
down, groped
to be themselves,
and still dreaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment