Monday, June 12, 2006

Free Katie Playground Shower



Martina Marchiori, At first the pupil of our school, won first prize in the literary contest "The Seriola" with the story titled
" waves of the heart " .......... ( click above to read it)

Here are his impressions of this great experience:


Accepting the proposal of the competition has stimulated me to think and immerse myself in the situation demands, and then tried to put into words the emotions and the journeys of my imagination on those few words. Initially I was a bit 'hesitant but then found a valid path, I abandoned thoughts, and, closing eyes, the events have materialized in my mind.
E 'was an important step to compare them with other peers, my maturity and the courage to throw myself I've found me.
Learning about the projected winning me over the moon, I am very proud of the result and know that even adults have realized that I wanted to convey the emotions, makes me proud.
thank those who gave me this opportunity in the future, hoping that other young people know how to play the game like me.
Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment